Apparel Sales Associate
RMI Outdoors is looking to add an experienced Apparel and Footwear Sales Associate to our hard-working team! If you are looking for a place to be creative, energetic, and helpful this is the position for you!
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide an elevated level of customer service
- Help maintain visual standards and cleanliness within department to maximize sales
- Continually expand knowledge of all technical gear
- Stock products from warehouse to sales floor
- Oversea apparel / shoe department so our customers receive the highest levels of customer service & positive shopping experience.
- Process new merchandise in a quick and organized manner.
- Maintaining highest level of technical knowledge on all existing and new merchandise
- Assist buyer in daily / weekly tasks and goals.
- Oversea that apparel / shoe department is meeting visual standards including house cleaning tasks on a daily and weekly basis.
- Keep back stock room clean and organized
- Recommend, describe and demonstrate use of products
- Assist in other departments as needed, which may include: camping, fishing, archery, marine or discount den.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, team oriented
- Sense of urgency
- Self-starter and highly motivated, capable of balancing multiple priorities
- Availability on the weekends
- Must be able to lift up to 50bls
- 1 to 2 Years retail experience
- 3 or more years of customer service