RMI OUTDOORS is looking for a new team member to join our Hunting Department.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to safely handle firearms and adhere to State, Federal and company firearms regulations.
- Provide an excellent customer service experience by greeting and assisting customers in finding merchandise and making buying decisions.
- Assure visual presentation standards are met by up keep and maintenance including restocking, remerchandising and cleaning
- Obtain Certificate of Eligibility
- Complete an FSC course in timely manner upon being hired.
- Must have ability to sell and evaluate customers’ needs
- Basic computer skills
- Thorough with paperwork
- Great communication skills
- Work weekends
- High School Diploma
- One year customer service experience
- Hiring preference is given to those with a solid sales and firearms knowledge
- Employee Discount Program