Hunting Sales Associate
RMI OUTDOORS is looking for a team member to join our Hunting Department.
Essential Job Functions:
- As a Hunting Sales Associate you will be welcoming customers in a friendly and courteous manner while providing prompt and outstanding service.
- Carefully follow instructions per specific requests of the customer, while maintaining safety requirements.
- Safely handle firearms and ammunition while adhering to State, Federal and company regulations.
- Answer questions concerning location, price and use of merchandise.
- Stock, organize and clean all counters, shelves, aisles, and cabinets.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Stock products, rotate inventory, clean and other daily tasks that need completed.
- Report all concerns/problems to department manager.
- Inform Department Manager of materials or products that are low
- Report all customer complaints and feedback to Department Manager.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 25 pounds.
- Be able to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Obtain Certificate of Eligibility
- Complete an FSC course in timely manner upon being hired.
- Basic computer skills
- Thorough with paperwork
- Great communication skills
- Work weekends
- High School Diploma
- One year customer service experience
- Hiring preference is given to those with a solid sales and firearms knowledge
- Employee Discount Program