Saturday September 9th 2017 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Safety & Handling
How to safely handle a variety of firearms and identify firearm types and characters.
Care and Cleaning
Basic disassembly, cleaning, lubrication and reassemble of common types od firearms.
Transportation and Storage
Using CA Firearm laws to explain transportation requirements and EPD's info of safe in home storage.
About our Instructors:
- Over 80 years combined experience with firearms
- Former Deputy & Rangemaster
- NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
- Collegiate Smallbore Rifle and Hi Power competitor
- NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
- NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
- CA Dept. of Fish & Wildlife Hunters Ed Instructor
- Retired California Safety & Health Engineer