Full or Part Time positions available
RMI OUTDOORS is looking for a motivated, hardworking and energetic tackle associate to join our Fishing department
- Passion for fishing, river and ocean.
- Experience using a Reel Spooling Machine
- Provide superior customer service by assisting customers in selection, demonstration and purchase of all tackle items. These item ranges from reels to motors.
- Technical understanding of a variety of outdoor accessories
- First-hand knowledge of our local fishing areas.
Essential Job Functions:
- Welcome, greet and address customers in friendly and courteous manner while providing prompt and outstanding services to customers
- Be knowledgeable to answer questions concerning location, price and use of merchandise
- Stock shelves, counters or tables with merchandise
- Carefully follow instructions per specific requests of the customer, while maintaining safety requirements
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Be professional in appearance and attitude, contribute to a positive team atmosphere and treat others with respect and consideration while following RMI Outdoors policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma
- One-year customer service
- Vacation Time
- Employee Discount Program
- Advanced Scheduling Program
- Positive work environment