Trailer Sales Associate
Job description includes but is not limited to:
- Assist customers with purchasing the right trailer for their needs.
- Write sales quotes, leads, and deals in computer system.
- Connect with customers by phone, in person and by email.
- Process all paperwork accurately for purchases, including DMV registration.
- Pull trailers from lots using a forklift.
- Assist customer with hooking up trailers and complete trailer inspections.
- Provide financing information and process application
Qualifications for the position include:
- General knowledge of trailers
- Professional appearance
- Strong computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good language and writing skills
- Willing to work in adverse weather, including hot, cold, windy, or rainy days
- Physically able to walk over large lot and lift spare tire and wheel
- Willing to study and learn about the large variety of trailers in inventory and remember the specifications on each as necessary to help the customer.
- Sales experience is preferred but not required.
- Lift and carry up to 150 pounds
- Stand for long periods of time
- Ability to bend, stretch and kneel
- 1-year experience driving a forklift
- Full Time benefited position
- Health insurance
- Employee discount program
- Advanced scheduling program