Big Buck Contest
Contest starts July 22nd 2017, the opening day of Archery Deer season for B Zone. Entries for the contest will close October 29th 2017. This will give hunters more time to bring in their trophies after deer season ends. Deer season ends October 22nd.
- Bring your Trophy, with tag attached, into RMI Outdoors located at 1240 Broadway Eureka. Bring in whole deer or just the rack.
- An RMI Outdoors hunting associate will give you the score.
RMI Outdoors Scoring system: The complete width of the rack at the widest spread, total height from base to highest point and each point on the antlers, including eye guards, is one additional point each.
- Once a score is given you will receive a ticket to enter the raffle for the grand prize.
- There are three categories: Private, Public and Archery.
- The TOP 10 of each category will be posted at RMI Outdoors.
WHAT DO YOU WIN??
The highest score in each category will receive a $100.00 RMI Outdoors Gift Card.
Raffle Winner will receive a $199.99 RMI Outdoors Gift Card.
It has been brought to our attention by DFW that due to code 2003D we are not able to give more than $500.00 away for the taking of an animal. We have amended the Big Buck Contest prizes. If you have any questions or comments please visit our facebook page. Thank you
- B-Zone only.
- Two entries per hunter.
- Each hunter must bring in their own trophy. You cannot enter another hunter’s trophy
- Each trophy must have a tag attached to the antler
- 2017 Deer Tags must be counter signed
- Prizes cannot be traded for currency.
- Grand prize winner is responsible for DROS
- Archery entries must show “method of take” as Archery