Return & Exchange Policy
The original receipt is necessary to complete the return or exchange, unless all items were purchased under your customer account.
To open a customer account all we need is your name, phone number, e-mail and mailing address. By having an account we can retrieve all invoices necessary and eventually provide promotional information regarding upcoming events.
Price adjustment items are accepted 14 days from original purchase date. The original receipt is required to complete the adjustment which will then be given on a gift card that can be used in any department in the store.
Ammunition, fuel & electrical parts, special orders, discount den purchases, clearance items and spooled line are all final sales items. When purchasing these items please ask for assistance to make sure we provide you the correct product.
All other items not listed above must be unopened, undamaged, and unworn with the tags attached and original packaging to be accepted for the return or exchange
An exchange or return will only be accepted within 60 days from original purchase date.
All trailer, motor and firearm purchase please see the department for refund information.
If purchase date is within 30 days refund as follows:
- If paid “Gift Card”… apply onto a gift card
- If paid “Cash” under $99.99 give cash back
- If paid “Cash” over $100.00 a check will be issued within the next three business days
- “Cash” back over $100.00 can be refunded as “Cash” if purchased same day
- If paid “Credit Card” apply credit to their card
- If paid “Debit Card” apply credit to their card using “credit” function
- If paid “Check” a refund check will be issued within three business days
If purchase date is (30-60) days refund will be credited onto a gift card.
If you have any questions, please contact us using the “company” tab in the menu bar.